Friday, September 1, 2017

Painting at Black Point Historic Home in Lake Geneva!

I am happy to be invited to paint today at beautiful Black Point Estate and Gardens.  I am looking forward to finding a wonderful spot to paint the home or maybe a view from the porch.  Looks like we'll have great weather!   This event is a fund raiser to help maintain this beautiful historic site.  If you go, please come find me on the grounds and say hi!  Here is a link to the Historical Society of Wisconsin and to Black Point Estate and Gardens

I will bring a few small paintings to sell and I will donate 20% of my total earnings to the estate preservation fund...come on by!   Included will be paintings I did at two other great historical sites....the yellow peony paintings I did at the Hoard Museum in Fort Atkinson and studies I did at The Aldo Leopold Foundation Center in Baraboo, Leopold's shack....
 In progress

In progress

Thanks to Alice for the invitation !

No comments:

Post a Comment