Thursday, January 2, 2020

Fine Art Connoisseur Article

I was honored to be contacted by Fine Art Connoisseur asking to feature my work Community Garden New Years Day in the Newsletter.  Of course I said yes and sent them a bunch of info...low and behold Cherie Dawn Haas editor of Fine Art Today included everything I sent!  Follow the link to the article to read about how the idea was formed, my process and some thoughts on painting.
Thank you to Cherie and to Fine Art Connoisseur!  Great way to start my new year! 

Also some good news: in the article it says the painting is available however, this painting started on New Years Day was recently sold in the afternoon on New Years Day!  Just before the newsletter was published.  Thank you to my new collector for bringing this work full circle!  The painting The Peace of Wild Things is available just not posted on my site yet.  Please contact me if you are interested.  Cheers and Happy New Year.

Link:

It was a cold first bunch of days...this year it is so sunny and I have a new painting started that I am excited to share soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment